terms and CONDITIONS
of bali breizh divers
You are obliged to cancel your stay (case of force majeure, illness ...), you must inform us by email, date at which will be calculated cancellation fees.
If the cancellation occurs 35 days before the diving safari or dive training, the sums paid will be returned within 2 months, less the administrative costs incurred, amounting to 100€.
If the cancellation occurs between 16 and 34 days before the diving safari or dive training, 20% of the total price of the trip will be retained, so deposit already paid will be kept.
If cancellation occurs less than 15 days before the diving safari, the full price of the stay is due or 100% of the trip.
(For training, refer to the section on termination)
For any booking of a diving safari or dive training, 20% of the amount is requested, the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival.
The reservation can be paid by bank transfer in Europe for the deposit; the final payment is made in cash or in CB (3%) on your arrival.
The training may be terminated by the student, as a result of a fortuitous event or a force majeure, if he is prevented from following the teaching for which he is engaged. In this case you will just have to pay the amounts corresponding to the training you have already received on the date of your cancellation as well as a training termination indemnity of up to 30%.
For diving holidays: If you decided to stop your stay before the final date, there will be no refund money.
For professional training: The training may be interrupted by the student, as a result of a fortuitous event or force majeure, he is prevented from following the teaching for which he has committed. In this case you will benefit from a training report on 360 rolling days.
The dive center reserves the right to change the dive sites of the same day for weather, security or other reasons.
The diving center reserves the right to cancel the diving trip for insufficient number of divers.